Welcome to Climax Domain

you are welcome to CLIMAX DOMAIN ,Get cool updates from delsu and fupre,killer jamzz form artist in south south,and all over nigeria,CLIMAX DOMAIN bring gossips and trending news and also full time entertainment from these 2 universities and other institution in south south. ADD UP OUR BB CHANNEL @ C0036B871

7 Feb 2015

VERY HOT: Airtel 2gb data blazing hot


Like I promised earlier that I will be dropping the free 2gb tweak.My devoted blogreaders had been
enjoying something good on mtn since last week.
I wonder which imei manufacturers will use for devices that are yet to be produced when Nigerians already use all.
Have been hoarding this for my blogreaders & those in my group just to test its authenticity.But
now the 2gb is now available.

How To Get 2GB Freely
==>If you don't have the an andriod, you can get from a friend to get this 2gb.
==>Here is the imei we will be using 869878000162957 I purposely posted the full imei I used because, guys find it difficult generating a valid imei.You can copy the first 12 and generate others
==>Don't forget to generate the check digit at imei.info tweak it into your phone and restart.
==>After successful tweaking, in SMS format text 3G to 141

No comments:

Post a Comment