Welcome to Climax Domain

you are welcome to CLIMAX DOMAIN ,Get cool updates from delsu and fupre,killer jamzz form artist in south south,and all over nigeria,CLIMAX DOMAIN bring gossips and trending news and also full time entertainment from these 2 universities and other institution in south south. ADD UP OUR BB CHANNEL @ C0036B871

27 Jun 2015

AN INTERVIEW WITH MC BUCHI


 For the record, would you love to tell us about yourself and little details to startup this interview?


  • My name is Ekwuomadu buchi, am a comedian and was born in Nigeria, Imo state. I was born into a family of four children (All boys). I base in Lagos but school in warri. I speak three languages, Ibo, Yoruba, English language. I think that’s all


 What or who inspired you into the Entertainment industry?



  • I think I was inspired by my mom, she’s a very interesting and lively person and she’s fun to be with. Ever since I was a kid, I have always wanted to make people laugh and happy and I certainly got that from my mom .so, I totally got the inspiration from my mom


 Tell us about your first official performance / show and how it turned out to be?


  • My first official performance was in Lagos at my church which is Calvary Bible Church (Teenage section). It was my first time so I was completely nervous though I gave them everything I had .Although I didn’t get that massive laughter from the crowd, I had hope to get, I still got a round of applause from them .so I would say my first performance turned out to be an average one.
Did your change of location that is coming to Warri for Educational purpose in any way affect your business?

  • Uhmmm….yes it did
How?


  • That’s because in Lagos Entertainment is much more appreciated than here in warri .As a matter of fact it did affect some aspect because I had to do some observation and then adaptation which took a little time .And besides Warri have lots of comedian ,so yes it affected me a little
How did you turned out to be this successful in Fupre entertainment?


  • When I came around, I observed and I saw that there was something missing in the entertainment. I noticed that co-ordination and packaging was missing .so I started coordinating and then added packaging to my comedy and the people here appreciated and loved it very much “laughs” What can I say?
How are you finding Entertainment in Fupre?

  • Let me say so far it can only get better. The social life of the students here in Fupre is a little bit down and most times as an entertainer we work extra hard to get the crowd going. Like I said earlier on it was more of a challenge at first but later it’s something we are happy to do

Speculations have been going around that you will be coming out for SUG Director of Social (DOS) .How true is that?

  • Yea yeah, that’s quite true.
Are you working with Akpos on the forth coming Election or you are a lone ranger on this one?

Hmmmmmmm …….. Well, the truth is that there is a lot of complication to that story but I think when the time for the election comes, and I get my form for the office, the vision will get clearer. So am going to keep that question anonymous

So are you officially in a relationship?

“Laughs”……………………………………………………. Well. I am in a relationship, but am not disclosing any info about it on this program, all I can say is that "I love my girlfriend"


What’s your most embarrassing moment?

I think it happen in a secondary school prom at Lagos, in my first year of doing this comedy stuff. I was doing my comedy in pigin and unknowingly to me, the kids don’t understand me clearly.  After about 30minutes of talking, I couldn’t get even a smile from the crown. It was that bad ……“laughs”

Tell us about your biggest performance so far?

My biggest performance was on the third of May 2015. It was a comedy service in my church way back in Lagos and I performed alongside Gordons, Akpororo, D don , Gim boy and others. When I started comedy my dream was to perform with the big boys in the industry, so for me it was a dream come through

Which top artist/comedian have you performed along side with?


  • So far on stage I have performed with wizkid, i-go-die, Gordons , Akpororo, Frank Edwards, Preye ,E-ben, Erigga, Shun bebe ,John network ,just to mention but a few

What’s your greatest achievement?


  • “Clears throat”  About my greatest achievement I think so far is discovering my personality. Not every day you can find people who know what they are cut out for in life .so my greatest achievement is me discovering myself and knowing exactly what I wanna be or do in life
What’s advice to upcoming Mc’s and Comedians?


  • My advice to them is uniqueness and most especially integrity as  an entertainer people must always trust you to deliver, when it comes to personality, your delivery n stage and down to the way you dress. All these matter a lot. So if you can keep you composure and do these little things, I think the sky will be you starting point
I think we will be rounding up now, so what’s your big shout out to your fans out there?


  • I just wanna say a big thank you to for you love and support and for believing in me and I promise never to let you guys down .One love












No comments:

Post a Comment